You Can Help Protect Marriage in Pennsylvania
Make Your Voice Heard: Visit, call and email their State Senator/Representative's local office and tell them to support marriage as the union of husband and wife by co-sponsoring/supporting a Pennsylvania Marriage Amendment.
Stay Up-To-Date: Click here to join our Email List
Endorse Marriage: If you are a pastor or leader of an organization and would like to endorse PA For Marriage, please contact us.
The following are more action items you can work on to help protect marriage in PA:
- Invite family and friends to join the '5 Minutes for Marriage' campaign.
- Forward information, alerts, action items to your email lists.
- Invite them to join our Facebook cause 'Pennsylvania For Marriage' and get others to join/donate.
- Let us know if a group in your area would like a presentation by a representative from PA For Marriage.
- Track Fairs/Events where your legislators will be present and bring up a marriage amendment to them.
- Invite Pastors to get their congregations involved with the '5 Minutes for Marriage' campaign and use our alerts for information they can use for bulletin announcements.
- Order our "palm cards" to distribute to their churches (a donation of any amount will be accepted for these tri-fold information cards about our 5 Minutes for Marriage campaign).
- Ask churches for a Church Liaison that we can provide information to, or get a church group to become involved in the campaign.
Contact us with any questions.